Friday 13 June 2014

May 15: Last Day in Class

Today was the last day at UEF.  We had a language class, which was a lot of fun because we split up into teams and played some games testing our overall knowledge of the material we learned.  My group won, mostly thanks to Scott, who knew the answer to pretty much every question.  It was weird because I was not going to see some of the students after this day, and it is now starting to sit in that we are about to leave.  After leaving UEF, we went to the post office and the market again where I bought a few more things.  The post office was really cool because it looked like a palace on the outside, and on the inside there were a lot of different souvenirs and other things you could get there besides just a post card.  The market was the same as last time, I must just not be a good bargainer because I couldn’t get a great price on anything.  To end the night we went to the club Apocalypse Now, which was pretty fun.  We spent most of the time there dancing, but it was a little weird because no one else in the club was really dancing.  Finally, when we left we made our way to the river and just watched it flow for a little bit before going back to the hotel.  I really will miss Vietnam, I wish I had some more time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment